Amsterdam Balthasar Floriszstraat
Completely furnished 1 bedroom apartment in the popular Oud-Zuid neighbourhood with roof terrace.
Bright, sunny and open, 1-bedroom, furnished apartment with a roof terrace in the desirable Old South neighborhood of Amsterdam.
The apartment is situated on the top floor (4th) of a well-maintained building in the popular Duivelseiland area of Old South area of Amsterdam. This coveted area is located close to the Rijksmuseum, Museumplein, the popular steak restaurant "Loetje", The College Hotel, Albert Cuyp market, De Pijp neighborhood, and the popular Vondelpark.
The 60 m2 apartment has very high ceilings (about 3 meters), wooden floors throughout, a south-facing balcony for those long summer evenings and a roof terrace that offers a stunning 360 degree view of Amsterdam.
The apartment has a large bedroom with a floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall wardrobe along one wall, a bathroom with a bath, shower and washing machine, open kitchen with fitted appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double sink, gas stove, oven, microwave), and comes fully furnished with dining table, tv, and 2 sofas (one of which doubles as a sofa bed).
Lay-Out & Features
This apartment has a very open lay-out with the open kitchen in the rear of the apartment with a nice bar table. Next to the kitchen you find a dinging area that seats at least 5 people. In the middle of the room you find the living area with a modern L-shaped sofa. Throughout the entire apartment there lies a well maintained wooden floor.
- Cozy open kitchen
- Oven/Microwave combination
- Fridge with separate freezer compartment
- Attached bar table with barstools
- Utensils/cutlery etc. included.
- Single sink
- Shower over bath combination
Parking – There is at least a waiting list of 2 months for a parking permit
- There is a sizeable balcony on the rear side of the apartment facing South
- Private roof terrace of at least 15m²(!)
The affluent ‘Duivelseiland’ neighbourhood (Old South) is considered one of the nicest areas in Amsterdam, due to its favorable location close to the Museum Square, the high class Beethovenstraat, Cornelis Schuytstraat and PC Hooftstraat, the lively the Pijp area, and access to different modes of public transport. Additionally, the Van Baerlestraat is a stone’s throw away and offers great restaurants, delicious delis, clothing stores, and interior shops.
Trams: 5, 24, 3, 12
Train station: Amsterdam Zuid
Type of lease agreement and availability
- It is preferred to use an A-type lease agreement with a minimum stay of 1 year.
- This apartment is available for an unlimited period of time
Acceptance of pets
The landlord is willing to discuss the possibility of bringing your pet.
The ideal candidate
- Working professional with an income in The Netherlands
- Single or coupe
- No kids
Renting with Compass Housing
- No commission costs!
- In-house know-how of local laws and regulations
- Viewing an apartment can usually be done on the same day of your request
- Still in your home country? We can also show you the property via Face time/ WhatssApp/Skype.
- Response time of the team is under 1 HR!
- One point of contact
- Free assistance with setting up your utility subscriptions
Compass Housing – Let us guide you